Dead hard chart
This is just what I understand with the new Dead Hard
This is just what I understand with the new Dead Hard
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yea I'm pretty sure it gives you the endurance on the hit, and if you are hit you get the typical speedboost from getting hit. So that could theoretically let you hit that vault if he hits you, buuuut if he just waits for you to vault he can grab you.
This is true, but it's missing something.
On the Old side, you have a much larger range, probably about three times the distance, for "Dash forward at any point in this space and guarantee you make the vault."
Now that's much better than I thought.
Where did they confirm there would be an animation?
No, he can't, cause you can't grab fast vault man. If it's a pallet, yes. Not window.