It seems that we have a lot of new cheater in this game with the anniversary...
As a killer, the survivors who run almost at the same speed as you, who teleport to the pallets when you were about to touch them, the flashlights which flash immensely...
And while surviving, the killers who, despite the effect of the flashlight which says that he is blinded, do not stop and continue to keep the survivor in his arms, teleport behind you, touch you at about twenty meters, that their powers all touch the map (for example, the doc who is on the opposite side of the map, who manages to electrocute you) or the nurses with four teleports or who float faster than the survivor without the add-on...
I admit that i'm probably the most unluckiest guys in this world (very possible) but since the start of the six-year event, I feel like I've seen a lot more than 'before.. what's going on??
It becomes practically unplayable to either succeed in catching a survivor, or to get out alive...
Comments