Uncapping BloodPoints (bp)
I think that bloodpoints should be uncapped or atleast have a higher cap, when these events happen they force people to waste bloodpoints on kind of useless things which is kind of stupid. 👹
I think that bloodpoints should be uncapped or atleast have a higher cap, when these events happen they force people to waste bloodpoints on kind of useless things which is kind of stupid. 👹
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The main reason it should be raised is because the only excuse they ever gave was "so people don't p3 a new killer too fast"
Well, we do that with Tomes now, and the forum literally pins the threads telling you how to save BP in tome nodes.
So excuse is no longer valid at all
I p3ed Dredge in 3 days using tomes and BP rewards