Xbox One S - Random game crashes + general bad performance

Loaded the game up, played as survivor in a public match, loading times into matches longer than usual and get hooked before I have control of character, get unhooked, I get heal and when I am mid heal for the Nea I crash no warning.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Case 1 with proof:

  • Played Steve Harrington
  • Perks Used: Decisive Strike, Windows Of opportunity, Lithe, Resilience
  • Crotus Prenn Asylum, Father Campbell's Chapel
  • Case 2:
  • Played huntress
  • Perks used: Lightborn, corrupt intervention, A Nurse's calling, Agitation
  • Crotus Prenn Asylum, Father Campbell's Chapel
  • Don't have video evidence for Huntress crash

Case 3:

Played Steve Harrington

Perks Used: Deception, Self care, Quick and Quiet, Guardian

Lampkin Lane

Video speaks for itself, proceeds to crash without warning

Issues with crashing and frame freezes occur every game I've played within the last week, racked up 2 30 min bans by just trying to play the game and will probably unable to finish event because of these issues.

Case 1 video evidence.zip Performance issues case 3.zip


Tagged: Pending

Comments