Matches have felt funky lately

I’ve noticed that my matches are noticeably different over the last 5 or so days.

As a survivor, I’m getting a lot of trials with clearly very new survivors (like 1-2 perks tops) and either super advanced killers with meta builds OR killers with 0 perks. It felt like there used to be some balance. Is this just me or am I missing something lmao

Comments

  • I've been getting a lot of baby killers. It's nice to win, makes me feel powerful, but even the people who are getting 4ks aren't very good. They're just tunneling and camping then letting altruism do all the work.

    Usually I can find a few killers a night that are so good that it feels like nothing I do can stop them and it feels very desperate, each gen is a victory. Haven't seen that in days though.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/330776/matches-have-felt-funky-lately

    I would say the event has it pretty messed up. IF you think you're even medium MMR. Survivors are getting boosted by people like me. Who are letting everyone go if there's 5 flans involved

    I'm definetly noticing a difference in my killer matches. I'm getting people who have 0 clue how to deal with some of my killers.

    Yeah a five flan match is either farming or super sweaty 🥵

  • @RiskyKara said:

    I've been getting a lot of baby killers. It's nice to win, makes me feel powerful, but even the people who are getting 4ks aren't very good. They're just tunneling and camping then letting altruism do all the work.

    Usually I can find a few killers a night that are so good that it feels like nothing I do can stop them and it feels very desperate, each gen is a victory. Haven't seen that in days though.

    Oof yeah, this exactly. I miss trials with killers who are closer to where I’m at so I feel like I earned a win or played a good match even if I end up sacrificed. Playing as killer has been gen rush after gen rush

  • @pettyhalwa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3024515#Comment_3024515

    Oof yeah, this exactly. I miss trials with killers who are closer to where I’m at so I feel like I earned a win or played a good match even if I end up sacrificed. Playing as killer has been gen rush after gen rush

    Yeah like I know once I start finding super hard sweats I'll be singing a different tune. But man it's like, so many killers today since even know what a safe tile is? Looped a pig for almost an entire minute today and it was like "please just break the pallet. I feel like I'm abusing an infant here."

    I feel like I'm spending more time privately commenting on their inefficiencies and no time consoling myself with "unlucky!" declarations when I go down.

  • I've noticed teams without four purple perks.

    Some are doing their Adept but I believe there are a lot who are going P3 on their toons.

    Survivors versing me would see a killer with low level perks. I'm no beginner however.