Bloodpoint Cap Passed?

So for some odd reason, I was able to surpass the 1 mil bloodpoint cap:

Tagged: ACMMod

Comments

  • So for some odd reason, I was able to surpass the 1 mil bloodpoint cap:

    Please find out how, I hate the BP cap. So annoying to be "forced" to spend BPs if u just wanna play but don't waste em
  • Just to be safe, I think you should report it in the bug section and send in a ticket to the support team, inb4 the game thinks you're cheating or have altered the game file.
  • @Khalednazari said:
    Just to be safe, I think you should report it in the bug section and send in a ticket to the support team, inb4 the game thinks you're cheating or have altered the game file.

    I did tnx

  • If you received any bloodpoint compensation from support (in cases of lost progress, for example), you can pass the million bloodpoint limit. Any compensation bloodpoints are counted separately and not factored into the limit. You can earn up to a million bloodpoints in addition to whatever bloodpoints support awards you.

    Say you got 500,000 points from support. You can keep earning bloodpoints until you hit 1,500,000 bloodpoints, and then you won't be able to earn anymore until you dip below a million.

  • @Peanits said:
    If you received any bloodpoint compensation from support (in cases of lost progress, for example), you can pass the million bloodpoint limit. Any compensation bloodpoints are counted separately and not factored into the limit. You can earn up to a million bloodpoints in addition to whatever bloodpoints support awards you.

    Say you got 500,000 points from support. You can keep earning bloodpoints until you hit 1,500,000 bloodpoints, and then you won't be able to earn anymore until you dip below a million.

    Ah alright thanks