Why does BBQ deserve a buff
I mean, why does it deserve a buff BEFORE WGLF. Do killer mains not realize how useless WGLF is besides just bloodpoints.
But as soon as BBQ gets a slight nerf killers lose their minds!
But as soon as BBQ gets a slight nerf killers lose their minds!
Comments
No one's asking for a BBQ buff, we're saying the locker aura block is gonna be bad for the games health. Also, WGLF is far from useless, it's literally a perk I never take of because of all the extra BP's it gives.
I don't think you are seeing the ramifications of this aura blocking on the game if it goes through.
So if WGLF is far from useless that makes BBQ even further from useless as you not only get the benefits of WGLF but also potential auras.
Explain this
Ask for a realistic WGLF buff, then? I don't believe a soul is stopping you.
IIRC WGLF was adjusted because it encouraged unhooking people directly in front of a killer, and other potato tactics, though.
Killers need to have fun, or at the least feel like they're accomplishing something in the face of the crap survivors put them through (Especially SWF having fun at the killer's expense), and it's only going to get worse with the new survivor and aura blocker lockers.
So, yeah, why not make a perk better towards this goal?
It seems minuscule to you because you aren't seeing what it will cause. I always leave hook for a bbq target unless i see a survivor or scratchmarks by the hook. After this change when I see no one with bbq I'm going to assume they are around the hook and not leave. This change literally discourages me from playing a way that makes the game more fun for all. This change is going to make camping skyrocket.
Also in regards to your other comment. it's 4 perks vs 16 perks, that's why WGLF isn't completely equal to BBQ. You as a sole survivor are not supposed to be equal to the killer in a 1v4.
BT is getting a solid adjustment, though. Killers aren't too thrilled. Survivors are.
It's not a measly nerf either, it removes a hefty chunk of why people use it all together.
but yes BT is getting a buff, all the more reason to farm with WGLF right?? That’s why WGLF deserves more of a readjustment then B.B.Q does right now.
So because BT is getting a buff, WGLF needs one, too? That's a bit backwards thinking, IMO.
BBQ is losing power. WGLF, and BT are not.
so you’re telling me if they took bloodpoints off of BBQ and kept the auras, you would still use it??
Face it you use it for the BP more than anything
Well, bluntly I don't even have the perk, but I imagine I'd be using it for both based on seeing numerous streamers. I don't like to camp, and I wouldn't mind hooking everyone once. BBQ would help with that.
I might use it for auras because it's got more uses than something like Rancor, or bitter murmur which are maxed out at 5.
But people have various want and needs.
In the end, though, I'm not arguing against WGLF buffs, but you're looking to put the boots to killers in the process. That's not cool.
Dude you probably don't even have 1/10 of my hours in this game much less rank 1 on both sides, clearly with your uninformed opinions. I already reasoned with you to explain and you couldn't follow it so instead you decided to insult.
No.
Are you going to stop using it?
No.
Now stay with me here, is there a way to counter the counter of BBQ locker auras?
Yes.
Ta-da, if you’re really “trying not to camp” then you already know what perks you’ll need to use. But just like every other Killer, you use it for the BP. Face it.
You’re just proving you’re either too killer sided or don’t understand logic when you say “4 perks vs 16”
Wahfs the point of your side of the argument then??
I play both sides at rank 1 regularly, there is no "killer sided" and I highly doubt those hours. Link it.
“If Claudette dies she’s gonna let the Feng use her BT. Then if Feng dies she’ll let Claudette use her Lithe.”
Thats your “4 perks VS 16” logic right there.
What's the point of yours?
This whole venture is pretty pointless without a plan beyond "Screw killers, make survivors EVEN STRONGER!!!!"
It's certainly not my fault that even with your vast time spent with the game you can't think of a worthwhile buff like I suggested.
Firstly, no link, because you're clearly lying.
Second, no, that's not the logic i'm using. Then again, how would you even know, you jumped to insults before even having a conversation.
4v16 meaning you bring certain perks to counter survivor perks but you can't counter all 16 with just your 4.
Explained
4v16 is to express a point, not to literally mean every single perk will be different and 4 perks are not enough to counter 16 unless literally every single survivor has the exact same 4 perks. I don't live for killer, just unlike you, I actually play both sides at a high rank and know what's balanced and what isn't. It's quite clear at this point that you are a new player to this game and trying to explain these things to you is getting no where. You're being belligerent and arrogant while also not having enough experience in the game to understand. It's clear you're going no where so I'm done here.
Plus BBQ had already 6 counties before these announced changes, 3 of them perk less. That's why people are pissed. One of the most used and counterable perks used by killers getting even more counties and nerfs so even a child can counter it now not even hiding behind a gen or faking a direction for example
Now people would heal next to the killer, he won't see you with nurse calling Anyway
Etc etc
That's why people are pissed and even me since I have even less interest to play killer than usual if these changes get through. I would see way more farmers and dumb mates at high ranks not for their accomplishments but because its even easier, leading a more frustrating game even on survivor side
Think like the killers are the ones who should sort it out who deserves to be high rank and good survivors the same for killers. If anybody can rank up even easier would hurt everybody.
Back to the topic, people get pissed nnot only making aura perks way less useful but also one of the strongest perks that everybody asked for a change, even from survivor side, DS, wasn't changed at all while all aura perks and one of the most counterable and used perk nerfed
Because I sure as hell will when I get it for one.
For two, I'd like it to be in good working condition for when/if I actually do get it.
Third, I gotta comment on such a poorly thought out plan which hasn't evolved beyond "Screw killers, make survivors EVEN STRONGER!!!!"
Fourth, I'm actually trying to help you. Make a solid buff to WGLF that won't screw up balance and it might happen. You really think people are going to rally behind you if you're going to put them on the back burner?
Fifthly, you're bothered by killers looking out for their own best interests in the face of potential destruction of their abilities? REALLY? I mean talk about shooting yourself in the foot if you actually do play killer. Or survivor, too, actually! I'd think a survivor player would be thrilled to see killers get a real reason not to camp.
How long of a list do you need, here?
I still think if they’re gonna rebuff BBQ then they should also buff WGLF to adjust the BT. WGLF is long overdue.
What's that got to do with anything? Aside from basically admitting BBQ is just going to get it worse with the aura blocking being added to the game?
And beginning and middle is way bigger than the end. Especially with depipping people trying actively to have more fun in lower ranks.
Im not against reversing BBQ, my point is, they should buff WGLF at the same time or first.
First of, why should any killer give up an older meta perk to counter a new broken perk for the survivor side?
That logic make no sense and I explained pretty well why people are pissed, why isn't a good change while you just say "Well, would you sacrifice something to not make this broken thing get in a live server?".. seriously, you can have a debate or you are just dumb?
Yes the killer have such strong perk like, if a survivor exit a locker they are exposed for 15s. So to hit them in 15s they are already pretty close to just open the locker itself if I know they are there.
The other perk is "you can spam attacks while carrying a survivor with no cd and when you get body blocked you won't lose the grip on your prey". This is sooooooo situational you have no idea
and the last perk "show if 2 survivors works in a gen" so now the survivor have even more incentives to do gen rush correctly, 1 gen per survivor.
Totally the same thing as:
Perk that prevent auras 3 times, any auras not only BBQ, any auras that helped SURVIVORS to not be camped and incentives killer to leave the hook
Perkless mechanic, now you counter auras even without perks staying in a locker. Yeah, even a perkless ability, great. So now I would use your logic. Let's say at the start of the game you all are exposed for 2 minutes, no counterplay, no totems to break. Just first 2 minutes exposed unless you are in a hook. Won't be a perk but would you sacrifice your DS or a meta perk to prevent this change? Now I hope you realize how stupid your sentence was
A perk that's bond 2.0 (after care). So another aura perk for survivor, which I won't mind, actually I like it and I might use it. The problem is all killers auras are being nerfed, even the ones that were barely viable now would become trash
Breakdown, i love this one since it opens up more to sabo builds. The problem? punish killers to do hooks, which is bad for one single reason. All the other nerfs that might came up makes the new killer perks laughable.
All these things plus just to make it even better, a killer that can't kill. Can only Hurt survivor but sucks at actually down them, an actual clown for survivors entertainment. Yeah I can figure out why people are pissed, if you can't you might play just one side or just stubborn to understand what you don't like taking it like a personal attack
My point still stands, good survivors won’t give up a meta spot for the aura perk.
WGLF should be buffed if they’re going to revert the aura locker effect.
And to completely disregard your last argument, I already proved I play both sides, as requested
If you even can't understand what I'm talking about even using your logic making a dumb statement like you did before, I don't new to keep discussing with you
Its pointless, would be easier teach a rock to jump.
Disregard my argument that's Hilarious when you can't understand what I say even if explained it two times and straw man my points. That's cute
Well what it's going to do is force Iron Maiden with BBQ users so they can tell when people go into lockers, if anyone is getting Distortion though, then that's going to be another issue. Granted Freddy might be the hard countered by distortion users if it becomes meta since he has multiple passive ways of reading auras so this would also unintentionally nerf him as well.
You just say "no you're wrong"
I can't talk with someone who uses feeling vs real arguments and straw man mines, I'm sorry
This is silly. BBQ was the best reveal ability in the game, having close to no counterplay.(other than standing within it's radius or behind a gen.)
Lockers are the worst tool to avoid the killer. It's a high risk but low reward tool with limited accessibility. With this change thought, it will actually be worth it to use the lockers other than the few niche it had before that.
I also do not understand all the complaints about distortion, it seems to be the worst of the 3 new perk, simply because I see it all the 3 tokens melting within the first half of the match.
Exactly my point wit distortion, it will be gone before the match is halfway over.
As far as I can see you can't understand yet. Don't worry its fine dude, everyone is gifted in different things. You might be very good in other stuff for sure
WGLF should award tokens to doing generators, stunning the killer, cleansing totems, and opening the exit gates.
As a survivor it's more options to be stealthy wich is great
And as a killer i really don't mind survivors wasting ~10 sec for every hook i make
Probably won't change anything on the high ranks
Red ranks survivors are not going of a gen to counter something as simple as bbq
I don't think I would. People farm enough already with it. Making it better would just increase that.