Building a pallet

What if there were specific locations at a map where you can “build a pallet.” Say you can build up to a maximum of 2-3 new pallets per map.

Reason: would take survivors into doing an optional secondary objective, slowing down gen rush in the process. Furthermore, the pallets being built require 45-60 seconds and can only be worked on by one to two survivors at a time. 

What do y’all think??

🤔

Comments

  • Ima be honest, I clicked this thread because I thought you were actually building a pallet from the game for like cosplay or something.

    As far as your actual post, I don't think it's a good idea. Survivors would just build god pallets, or maybe replace god pallets that were used. It would be abused for sure.

  • Ima be honest, I clicked this thread because I thought you were actually building a pallet from the game for like cosplay or something.

    Lmao I don’t have the skills
  • Survivors having the ability to repair a pallet would be interesting, as well as having the killer be able to break one without having it dropped. Make the game a bit more dynamic.