Dredge Killer Instinct

Maybe this isn’t exactly a bug, but I don’t know where else to post it.

Nowhere in the Dredge power description does it mention he gets killer instinct. I learned the very hard way that he has killer instinct. The only way anyone would know he has it is if they play him as killer (which I never have). I read his base powers and there isn’t a single mention of it. Since there is no mention of it players (especially survivor only players) may be completely unaware. I get that the power write up is already pretty long for him, but this should be mentioned.

Yes, I am aware NOW that 2 of his add-on’s mention killer instinct, but players who don’t use him are slightly to highly likely not know that.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Yeah I can confirm this - this confused me too, I thought it was exclusive to add-ons at first, but it's a base part of his kit so it would be good to get it added.

  • I was messing with him a few nights ago and noticed that, too.. I think it has something to do with lockers, nearby Survivors, and Nightfall??? dunno for sure, though...