No. It just means the Killer you play the most or like playing the most is Legion.
As far as i know at least.
i call myself a Legion Main for this exact reason. They are fun, and balanced.
No, I know what "main" means. I'm Sadako main, for example. But there's some joke about Legion Main, that I heard multiple times, and I don't quite get it.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
what ?
No. It just means the Killer you play the most or like playing the most is Legion.
As far as i know at least.
i call myself a Legion Main for this exact reason. They are fun, and balanced.
No, I know what "main" means. I'm Sadako main, for example. But there's some joke about Legion Main, that I heard multiple times, and I don't quite get it.