I'm really concerned about trickster this update

Not so much the basekit bt(I can wait out five seconds if I really need 2)

I'm more worried about off the record and Dead hard.the new change to dead hard won't effect nearly as many killers as it will ranged killers.

Especially trickster since ur worrying about chucking as many knives as possible

From the sounds of it it's gonna make playing against dead hard more frustrating than it is right now,.

currently trickster can basically eat through dead hard

But with the endurance change a survivor can dead hard at the last blade and get a whole speed boost.

Comments

  • Yeah, I made a post about this too, but I actually see this as a good thing when talking about the Dead Hard change. One second endurance is not a lot and given the general flow of the game, such as moving through obstacles to land a shot, it will be hard to time the new Dead Hard in general. The speed after losing a health state has been nerfed too so it may not be as bad as we think. I personally can't wait to try it out and go against it.

    However, as you stated, I am worried about the other endurance status effects such as Off the Record. But given that Trickster already chewed through perks like BT, it may not be as bad as I imagine.

  • It’ll be interesting to see if Tricksters intentionally miss the last dagger to bait out Dead Hard. The dagger whiffs by a bit, the survivor uses up the charge for nothing, and then Trickster finishes them off a second later.

  • @dugman said:

    It’ll be interesting to see if Tricksters intentionally miss the last dagger to bait out Dead Hard. The dagger whiffs by a bit, the survivor uses up the charge for nothing, and then Trickster finishes them off a second later.

    I usually wait out for borrow then throw the last knife. I don't think it will effect him as much but we'll see.

  • Dead Hard won't be problem. You will see animation. So wait 1 second and then hit them with last knife.


    And OTR. This perk will be issue for all killers, even for Nurse. This perk should not come to live.