How does the community feel about Hex: Ruin now?
Do you guys like that an overused perk will no longer be used or you gonna miss it?
I honetly think the perk is dead in the water now.
Even if they made it so it wasn't a hex anymore,it would still be pretty bad.The perk was basically cut in half and received an extra downside as well with the perk automatically deactivating after you kill a survivor.
I personally believe they should either make it so its not a hex anymore and remove the part where the perk automatically deactivates.
Or leave the perk regression rates be the same as before but keep the part where it automatically deactivates after you kill a survivor and leave it as a hex.
I'm all for nerfing overused perks,but making them so bad that they wont be used anymore is overkill.
Comments
At least self care can be paired up with botany knowledge and be the same as before.