Question about buying Dead by Daylight
If I buy Dead By Daylight from the official site, can I activate the game in Steam if the game is not available in my region?
If I buy Dead By Daylight from the official site, can I activate the game in Steam if the game is not available in my region?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It depends on why the game isn’t available for you.
if it’s Region/activation locked for your country I think even having a legit key wouldn’t be useable for you. If it’s just not available in the Steam store then it should be possible to activate a key.