I can vouch for that, I was doing some Pig Challenges, took me a couple of matches on PS4, not sure if it effecting other consoles or PC.
The codes are telling me about Calm Spirit, even though I am a killer. It only happens everytime I use the Ambush crouch button, and disappear when I uncrouch.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No file attached. Did it glitch?
I can vouch for that, I was doing some Pig Challenges, took me a couple of matches on PS4, not sure if it effecting other consoles or PC.
The codes are telling me about Calm Spirit, even though I am a killer. It only happens everytime I use the Ambush crouch button, and disappear when I uncrouch.