New Challenge Either Only or Doesn't Recognize Iri Emblems
The after match for a farming game I did. I got one gold, one iri, but personal progress only increases once. I do not know which emblem was not counted.
Tagged:
Pending
The after match for a farming game I did. I got one gold, one iri, but personal progress only increases once. I do not know which emblem was not counted.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Follow up.
Reread the challenge.
It's Gold or Iri Gatekeeper (for killers) or Lightbringer (for Survivors). You can only at most gain 1 point towards the challenge per a match.
Facepalm
You are absolutely right, my bad.