Uh...What's Up With This Bloodhunt?
So, before the 'hunt, a 5 pudding game with BBQ earned me around 260k BP assuming I do well.
Now, I'm getting the exact same BP with the hunt active.
What's up?
Yes, maybe I'm greedy for wanting half a million BP, but it would certainly help me finish off a few killers before the prestige changes.
Comments
It should be +100% from what it was, like you fully stacked BBQ or WGLF (RIP soon). Not a full doubling. So 260k should become just about 300k
That's odd, because previously - from what I recall - it was a full doubling. I know that during the last blood hunt, I was getting 30x2 = 60k from BBQ, then x2 to give me 180k total.
Flans are so common on bloodwebs. And people are using them almost every game. And now with bloodhunt? It is insane. I can get more flans.
Got it. I’m admittedly rusty with the workings of the game, was breaking for most of a year until a month ago, so I could be working with outdated info. Just know in the past it was always 100% added.
It only doubles what you make in the match it doesn't count BBQ, BPS or cakes