My ratings of all the perk changes coming in the mid chapter

Barbecue and Chilli - Good change.

The bp gain was just too good even when you wanted to use something else,and ended up being overused.

One thing I wish they did is give the perk something back in return for taking away the bp gain,at least make the aura reading duration longer.

Hex: Ruin - Bad change.

This one feels like a pretty harsh nerf,sure i'm ok for lowering the regression speed but the hex deactivating itself after a survivor is killed seems overkill.I would be ok with it if ruin was no longer a hex.

Pop Goes the Weasel - Good change.

I dont mind the new Pop Goes the Weasel nerf too much,if anything,make the perk remove 25% of the generator’s current (not total) progress instead of 20%.

Corrupt Intervention - Good change.

I think its fair for the perk to deactivate after a survivor is put in the dying state,this should mean that you have a pretty good start. You still get the same value from this perk.

Tinkerer - Bad Change.

I dont think this perk will see much use anymore since it can only activate once per generator.

Hex: No One Escapes Death - Good change.

The perk will be just as lethal while giving survivors real counterplay to get rid of it quickly.

Scourge Hook: Pain Resonance - Good change.

The perk is just as strong even without the loud notification that could be triggered when a generator was repaired.

Dead Hard - Good change.

Dead hard is still a good perk but no longer godly.

Decisive Strike - Good change.

The only change you could posibly make to an already pretty balanced perk that works just as intended,an anti-tunneling perk.

Borrowed Time - Good change.

Perk still does what it did before but I dont think it will see much use since a lesser bt is already basekit.

Iron Will - Undecided.

I dont know if this is good or bad,I think it has its good and bad sides.

Self-Care - Undecided.

I almost never used self care and I dont think it was that good before,now I think its even worse,maybe paired up with the buffed botany knowledge it will still be ok.

Spine Chill - Good change.

This perk made you feel way too safe before especially againts stealth killers,and the vault speed bonus made it even better.

Overcharge - Good change.

I like the new overcharge and I think it will be a pretty strong perk.

Eruption - Good change.

I think it will be a decent perk to use now and it will grow in popularity.

Knock Out - Good change.

A perk it was barely used,I dont think it will be used a lot more now but it will be strong on certain builds and playstyles.

Coulrophobia - Bad change.

This perk will be just as weak and wont see any increase in popularity at all especially with so many other perks being changed for the better.

Dark Devotion - Good change.

This perk will be a lot easier to activate now on certain killers and its definetly gonna be used more.

Jolt - Good change.

New meta perk.I definetly think Jolt will be used a lot more now after the buff.

Lethal Pursuer - Good change.

Very interesting change that will make the perk be used more and allow for new playstyles.

Scourge Hook: Gift of Pain - Good change.

The buff is nice but I dont think it will make much difference in the perk popularity.

Thanatophobia - Good change.

It might not be the change people asked when the perk was nerfed but the buff is definetly nice.

Scourge Hook: Monstrous Shrine - Good change.

This perk is finally useful especially in a scourge hook build.

Calm Spirit - Good change.

This perk did what it did before,I dont think this perk will grow at all in popularity,its up to you to decide if the downside is worth it,maybe paired up with perks like appraisal it will be nice.

Saboteur - Good change.

A small tweak rather than a buff that wont make any difference in how this perk works.

Botany Knowledge - Bad change.

It seems like one way or another Behaviour wants Boon: Circle of Healing to be a problem.

Off the Record - Bad change.

New meta perk here that I think is hilariously strong.Endurance for 80 seconds after being unhooked is basically a better ds.Survivors will chose this over ds every single game,rendering ds useless.

Maybe if they made the perk 1 time use it will be balanced and wont affect other perks.

Lucky Break - Good change.

A nice way to use this perk for a longer duration of time but I dont think it will be game changing.

Pharmacy - Bad change.

It would be a good change if Boon: Circle of Healing didn't exist.

Sole Survivor - Good change.

This perk can actually be clutch now if you're the last survivor alive.

Distortion - Good change.

This perk was great before but now I think it will be used a lot more since you can recharge tokens.

Lightweight - Bad change.

This perk will become meta and make you almost untrackable especially in the endgame while running it with perks like hope.

Déjà Vu - Good change.

A nice small buff.

No One Left Behind - Good change.

This perk will see a lot more usage because of the buff and because it activates before you power up an exit gate.

Dark Sense - Good change.

Nice buff for a perk that was rarely used but I dont think it will grow in popularity.

Tenacity - Good change.

I dont think this perk needed a change really but I think it will make the matches more interesting.

Hope - Good change.

New meta perk,I definetly think this perk will be used a lot more now.

Overzealous - Good change.

A perk that forces survivors to cleanse dull and hex totems to get any value out of it.

I think its a good change but it does punish the killer a lot if they use hexes.

We’re Gonna Live Forever - Bad change.

Rip WGLF,they took away what made it good and gaved nothing in return.

Comments

  • If the endurance from WGLF is proc'd when using For the People that actually would be an insane change. Because personally I'm a For the People enjoyer as a solo player.