PS5 - Survivor - BUGS

Hello. This is my first time reporting game issues on the forums.

I have experienced bugs many times over the course of the last couple of months. Bugs such as -

1) As I'm in Unhooking Animation.. I suddenly loose the Animation & suddenly it's as if I'm just getting to the hook & I then have to press the unhook action button repeatedly

2) I get hit several meters away from killer as I fast vaulted a window.


3) Game freezes. I'll be in a chase & about to drop a pallet when my game suddenly freezes for several seconds.

The above bugs have hurt my gameplay & my chances of survival. I have been playing Dead By Daylight for almost 3 years, I genuinely enjoy this game but in my experience, these bugs have gotten worse since the latest chapter.


I look forward to future updates / patches


I will include a recording of my next buggy experience(s) to submit here.

Tagged: Pending

Comments