Are you going to address Forced Tunneling?
So I've seen the new changes coming to the game soon, and while I'm very much so surprised and happy about the changes so far, there's something I felt was missing and I'm going to ask this question straight up:
Are you going to address the fact that Survivors will try to force Killer into tunneling them through body blocks while in the Endurance status effect?
Because with the new baseline mechanic to give Endurance for every unhook, and the buffs to both Borrowed Time and Off the Record, you're giving Survivors more tools to simply force Killers into tunneling them when the Killer just wants to play in a healthier manner. Like the content creator CoconutRTS said in his latest video (though not ad verbatim):
"Off the Record will just cause Survivors to start chasing the Killer to block them." (in reference to the duration of the Endurance status effect)
So I'm very concerned with the future state of the game if players find ways to further exploit the Endurance status effect in an unhealthy and really toxic manner. I'm hoping there's going to be something to address forcing the Killer to tunnel with this update, or at least soon, because the last thing we need is for Killers to feel like they are being given less options to play in a fun and healthy way overall, and for Survivors to have free reign over the decisions the Killer can do in the moment.
Comments