Can people who p3'd get compensated the same amount of bloodpoints they used to get to p3?
At the moment the reward is... an icon...
It would be great if I could now re-spend those bloodpoints better now since losing progress (in terms of items, offerings and addons) will now no longer be a thing. Especially since now everyone can access the bloody cosmetics (which is really the only rewards for prestiging) without having to lose progress and waste bloodpoints. It's kinda be unfair to just leave those who p3'd with only an icon... we should be able to better spend our bloodpoints now.
Pls and ty.
Comments
Please, no bp 😭 I have all on p3, so if we get this bloodpoints back this would be hundred of millions and this with a bp-cap from 1 million, so we wouldn‘t need to play until you spend this bp what will took weeks of time
Thats true. Maybe that's too much bps 😂 I'd like bloodpoints and shards. really I'll take anything other than just an icon at this point. 😭