Would Merciless Storm be Op if....
I just had a random thought and wanted to know what the community would think about this idea.
Would Merciless Storm be OP if it also affected totems and chests in the map?
I just had a random thought and wanted to know what the community would think about this idea.
Would Merciless Storm be OP if it also affected totems and chests in the map?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't think anyone would care that a chest is blocked but I could see it working on totems and maybe finding a niche.
I just think it would be a fun and useful buff that would make the perk also able to protect totems sometimes.
It would be insane if it worked on exit gates :P No more 99% haha, well at least in 1 go.