Corrupt Intervention Change - please clarify
Will this perk still deactivate after 2 minutes if nobody goes down in that time? Or is it being changed to be entirely dependent on a survivor going down before it deactivated?
If it’s the latter, then there’s going to be a huge issue with AFK killers.
Comments
Pretty sure they are just adding the condition that if you put a survivor into dying state then the blocked gens are no longer blocked. It'll still end after 2 minutes.
Makes the perk less good as a generic perk on all killers and only really good on killers that need the early setup.
Yeah, I think you’re right, but I still wish it had been written more precisely in the developer notes.
That why I wanted to make this thread, you know, just in case. In the event that they actually DID remove the 2-minute time limit, then an AFK killer could hold the game hostage since survivors could only repair 4 gens. Hopefully this brings it to their attention if they actually did make such an oversight.