Rage Moments

We all have that moment. We all have this one special moment where we could throw a pebble against the head of someone.

My ragemoment was: I suck with huntress, I want to learn her and what do I get? Fcking Pale Rose... End my life man :<

Comments

  • @The_Daydreamer said:
    We all have that moment. We all have this one special moment where we could throw a pebble against the head of someone.

    My ragemoment was: I suck with huntress, I want to learn her and what do I get? Fcking Pale Rose... End my life man :<

    if you want to see my finest rage moment look at my game made sad thread

  • Yesterday, I had a rare rage quit moment, and of course, it was a boosted SWF group, whenever I downed someone a Jake would pop out of nowhere and hit me with a flashlight blind, sometimes from the side. and then of course when I went to chase him, he looped me to buggery and 3 gens popped, I wasted a survivor pudding and DC'd and told them in the post-game chat that there was no point in carrying on, I'm a green rank killer at best why should I need to play against red ranked survivors?

  • My rage moment is that whenever I want to play Freddy, I ALWAYS GET A FREAKING FARM, SWAMP MAP OR THE FREAKING BLOOD LODGE. They ruin my vision and fps so much on ps4 
  • My rage moment is that whenever I want to play Freddy, I ALWAYS GET A FREAKING FARM, SWAMP MAP OR THE FREAKING BLOOD LODGE. They ruin my vision and fps so much on ps4 
    Same