horrible rubberbanding
ive been experiencing horrible rubberbanding, killer is unplayable and survivor is tough and i know its not on my end i have 200 download speed and 6 upload speed which is decent connection, is there any fix? i really wanna play killer
Comments
The rubberbanding in the game is a known bug that BHVR is trying to fix at the moment. This type of rubberbanding can't really be fixed on the players end.
Have you checked what ping you have in the lobby as killer? I've noticed that during this event, the game has been matching me to 100+ ping lobbies as survivor a lot of the time, so this could be the problem you are having with connectivity to the server. I have decent download and upload, but if the ping with the server is 100+, then I'll definitely have problems with smooth character movement.
Don't worry, they are investigating the issue. Maybe by 2026 it will be fixed.
maybe another feng or nea outfit will make it better
I swear it's getting worse as time goes on - was only seeing it maybe once a killer game for a while, now it's several times a game regardless of if I'm killer or survivor.