How would you guys feel about more ai in game
Ever since Resident Evil has been added, I always wondered how ai could be added into the game. I mean, they've added zombies and the mobile version (at least to my knowledge) has ai assisted matches for the likely event a teammate leaves in the middle of the game.
Personally an idea I've thought of for a while would be a type of 'summon' perk , similar to boon perks. Maybe you could summon some sort of creature (dog, cat, etc.) to perform some sort of task (search a chest, work on a generator, locate [but not injure] survivors, etc.) While summon perks might make the current game more intriguing, it could potentially destroy the meta, make the game even less of a horror game, or cause some other variety of issues.
Of course, the more likely path is more killer powers centered around ai, like nemesis, or bring in ai assisted matches for absent teammates, but I feel like summon perks could be interesting. Idk, tell me what you'd like to see for ai in game.
Comments
I'd like more killers with AI like Nemesis' zombies. It makes the game more interactive.
Judging by how broken zombie AI is I don’t really want it on any other killers. Plus it’s completely out of the killers control how effective they are
Well the devs already confirmed they’re going to be allowing matches against bots in custom matches. Hopefully if that works well they’ll then considering expanding it to have bots replace disconnected players in standard matches like the Mobile version does.
As far as “pet” style killers, I’m not against the idea but it would have to work better than the Nemeis Zombies in terms of not getting stuck on terrain all the time.
Yeah as for being able to work properly, this is all assuming bhvr can implement it without bugs in every corner
I'd love it. Though they'd have to perform better than the zombies do. It would be well-implemented if the AI was able to adapt/counter the playstyles throughout the trail.
Imagine if the Artist's Crows didn't wait on your command and were like survivor-seeking AI crows instead, that'd be insane 😂