After like a 5 months break I came back

Just for the event.

Playing both sides during this event is horrible just like always.

Slugged to death and copy paste builds.

No in between.

Though I managed to find really nice survivors.

I thought they learnt how to do the anniversary event, right now it is horrible to play both.

Comments

  • Good thing that you actually managed to take a break, you've done a big favor to your mental health

  • Coming back after a break always makes you remember why you left unfortunately

  • @OldHunterLight said:

    Just for the event.

    Playing both sides during this event is horrible just like always.

    Slugged to death and copy paste builds.

    No in between.

    Though I managed to find really nice survivors.

    I thought they learnt how to do the anniversary event, right now it is horrible to play both.

    To be fair, people always play a little weirder than usual during events and new rift challenges.