Map Frequency
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I've noticed that ive been getting the same few maps recently (Badham, Swamp, Red Forest), Is there a reason for this? or have I just been getting weird luck..
Thanks!
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I've noticed that ive been getting the same few maps recently (Badham, Swamp, Red Forest), Is there a reason for this? or have I just been getting weird luck..
Thanks!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I get this quite often too.
I'm not entirely certain so don't quote me on this but I think that a few select maps are chosen (5-6ish?) and picked from randomly, obviously the times you wouldn't get these maps is via offerings.
Still not entirely sure, but I think the way it works is something similar to this