Best Aim as Trickster? How?
I have doubts about what is the best mode for play as him. I should tapping m1 for throw knives or press and hold? I dont know how i could be better with his hability. Any tips? Thanks
I have doubts about what is the best mode for play as him. I should tapping m1 for throw knives or press and hold? I dont know how i could be better with his hability. Any tips? Thanks
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The longer you think you can see the survivor the longer you hold,
if you think all you can do is throw one knife before the survivor disappears around corner, throw only one knife.
Also throwing and holding knifes slows you slightly.
Expert Trickster's rarely hold down the button. You can only do if the survivor is staying in one spot or you're 100% confident you can land all hits.