Are they buffing Twins this mid-chapter?
It seems a bit suspicious, they are showing them all over twitter (exactly two images), even tho they basically ignored them from their release, what is happening? Am I just seeing things?
Take a look:
It seems a bit suspicious, they are showing them all over twitter (exactly two images), even tho they basically ignored them from their release, what is happening? Am I just seeing things?
Take a look:
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
A rework would suffice.
I don't think buffs alone would help the clunky nature of their power since they're incentivized to slug or camp really hard. Not to mention, very effective at doing so.
I would like that both could be used at same time.
Basically charlotte release Victor and victor have two modes:
Patrol: Victor moves around gens patrolling it.When Victor is around a survivor that its running,stand up or walking will get killer instinct.You can take control like normal to jump on surv.
Stay close: Victor will chase surv with charlotte.When victor is close it will grab surv leg hindering and making all jump medium vault or slow vault.
Somekind of antiloop.