Guide - How to play killer and always get a 4k

A lot of people complain about survivor sided things which are too strong, such as gen rush, Dead Hard, etc. and there are very few counters to these things. Now, after my 10.000 hours of playtime, I will tell you the truth about how to play killer and never lose a single match, with a very simple guide.

Most players will tell you to just play Nurse to counter gen rush and looping, but here true tutorial:

Step 1: Open the killer roster

Step 2: Choose a killer you like a lot, the killer I find to be more problematic to face in my games is Dwight Fairfield with the Mr. Elf skin. (Option 1) He has no counterplay, he will just hide in a locker and do nothing, enjoy while you and your teammates get slugged by a perkless Trickster purchased yesterday. The only counter is to hack and play 4 Dredges as survivor, since his playstyle involves around lockers.

Option 2: Ace Visconti with a purple key and the "Too Sexy" cosmetic, see the in game Store for reference. This is probably even more scary than Mr. Elf. This killer basically do nothing and wait for everyone to die in order to solo hatch escape. But often he fails at escaping, becouse all his gameplay is Shift+W.

Option 3: The flashlight rescuer who can't rescue. This killer has not a known identity, all we know is that he's often portrayed by a female character equipped with a flashlight. This killer follows the survivor in attempt to blind him while he's carrying someone to the hook. The flashlight save fails, and at best she get downed, giving more problems to the entire team. Eventually she even rage quit after getting downed. I play since 2017, and after all this time, I still can't find a counterplay to this killer.

Enjoy your 4k. Play these killers and you will never lose again. They have currently just one issue: they don't get a pip for performing their job, but it's not a problem becouse they are very powerfull.

Comments

  • Funny :D Here is my guide, and it actually works:

    1. Git gud with killers in generally and practice a lot.
    2. Make a new account and buy DBD.
    3. Start fresh and stark slaughtering super noobs who might uninstall the game aferwards, but thats ok, you dont care, you only want that 4k dopamin rush.
    4. Once games start to become more balanced, ditch the account and go back to step 2.
    5. Enjoy and profit, I guess?


  • Option 3 is the killer that gets me the most I think. I just hear the echoing of two sets of footsteps inside the beating heartbeat of chase and I'm just screaming in my head "I dOn'T nEeD yOuR hElP!!!" This killer is going to tunnel me at all costs and I'd rather you sit on a gen so I can get adrenaline than have 2 killers chase me. Makes sense though, I almost forgot that killers can't do gens.