Event Tomes
Wouldn't it be nice if you finished an Event Tome, it would be saved here? Personally, I would like it because I'm a collector and it would be nice to see what you did. And it would look less empty.
Wouldn't it be nice if you finished an Event Tome, it would be saved here? Personally, I would like it because I'm a collector and it would be nice to see what you did. And it would look less empty.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It would be nice to see previous event tomes return every so often as a throwback style event. For honor does this and it’s nice for people who may have missed out
Yeah would be nice to have the stories available in-game. Also let me get the bloodpoints I forgot to redeem from the Halloween one.
I remember how I started last November during the 2021 Halloween event, really dove deep into this game and managed to clear the whole event tome and felt really proud and accomplished.
I then kicked back and listened to that excellent gothic horror story in the narrators sooting voice. And then, about a week later ... it was gone for ever! Into the void. Why is that so? Is it meant to be an ephermal diversion? Just a fluke of the moment? A "living in the now, never to be repeated"? Well, you can still find that story on youtube dbd lore channels, I have looked it up once, but it still baffels me.
So yes! Please give us a tap for event tomes and assorted stories and lore :)