Severe server lag.
Anyone else getting smacked with server3 server lag today? 7 games in a row there's been extr3mely nasty lag. I've alr3sdy restarted the interest and everything but it hasn't helped.
Anyone else getting smacked with server3 server lag today? 7 games in a row there's been extr3mely nasty lag. I've alr3sdy restarted the interest and everything but it hasn't helped.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes my games have been so terrible lately.. It's so annoying
On PC Steam Launcher I used to use:-USEALLAVAILABLECORES -dx12
I have been using this for about a week:-high -novsync -notexturestreaming -USEALLAVAILABLECORES -dx12
Yesterday I've got a five-minute window with lobbies giving me a ping in the 300ms range. I'm usually in the 32ms range. A quick connection test showed no issue with my connection.
After dodging several times, the ping dropped back to its usual value.
I've been getting nothing but stutters here and there...
how have Bhvr not labeled it as a feature at this point is Beyond me...