New Map Ideas For Future

I know the PTB is out right now so I'll probably be making a new Discussion on this often until a Dev just says they've seen it, I think that should be a cool thing too, have a thing on the side that says ''Seen'' and it'll only relate to the Devs.

Anyway, I'd like to see more of the new map on Mount Ormond, maybe more the Ski Resort just like we have two Swamp maps. I think that would be cool because the teaser photo we got for it was awesome and this does not look like that at all. Maybe have the actual resort? With beds, the kitchen, etc; an indoor map.

I really want to see maps with rain, like heavy stormy rain, maybe at a motel with a pool in the middle of the parking lot? It could be an inside/outside map going through each room with holes in the walls, maybe some doors are open/closed, the center would be the pool so maybe when the basement is in the pool it can be empty and filled when it's not. I was also thinking of maybe a roadside Diner, a Diner on the edge of a huge parking lot next to the empty road, another inside/outside map. Another Red Forest Map would be badass, maybe a sawmill that the Huntress stumbled upon and slaughtered all the workers there and bam the Entity was like this ''looks cool let's bring that in''.

And lastly I was thinking maybe you guys could do a new thing where maybe the next chapter isn't a new killer but we get a small bundle of new maps? I know we get one map per Survivor and Killer each chapter but the map rotation gets kind of slow since most of the maps are the default maps from release, Autohaven, Macmillan, and Thompson. That way we could have non-killer related maps in the soup of maps that could be in the rotation until we get a new Killer related map. I know you guys aren't focused on maps right now but when you get time maybe this could be a new thing to bring to the game.

Comments

  • This. 
    I wouldnt mind seeing some rain or wind in the map. The rain could be light but clear enough to see well. Also survivors footsteps/duckwalks would make a mini splash sound when moving.