Bug The Legion Feral Frenzy losing all power

• Platform: PC: Steam

• Description of the issue :The 1,2 and 3 time I use the power: Feral Frenzy it worked fine on the 4th time the Bug happened with The Legion Feral Frenzy losing all power after hitting a survival that same was chased until I got the power back again I hit the survival with Feral Frenzy and I lose all power this happened 3 times in a roll with the same survival after this I just hit and down her and hooked. Feral Frenzy worked with the other 3 survival the 4th survival was bugged or was cheating.

• Steps to reproduce (if possible): Play as The Legion until this bug occurs

• How often does this occur: 1 time so far

Edit: It happened again on PC here is a Video June 26

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1W2ti5a869bwowe5BbAAgi7ikCcFoJLrh/view?usp=sharing

3:03 Normal

3:35 Questionable/Bugged

4:00 Bugged

4:22 Bugged

4:47 Bugged

5:14 Bugged

5:45 Bugged

Comments