The Legion Debate w/Monto
https://youtu.be/5tPwzJzmz3AHere we have Monto discussing the legions strengths and weaknesses and what the legions need to improve in being a good killer what do you guys think?
https://youtu.be/5tPwzJzmz3A
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Copy/paste from the comments section:
Mending should be all-or-nothing like doing a totem. Then Legion could actually pressure you because you can't just tap Mend all the way and be fine. If he keeps interrupting you, eventually you will go down.
The meter should tick for the first second of a chase, that way you kinda want to AVOID starting a chase because you always lose some meter each time. Eventually you will go down.
Mend should require the survivor with Deep Wounds to initiate, then others can start Mending them to do the action faster. If healing is "I can do this myself or you can do it for me" action, and Snap Out is "I have to do this myself" action, and Wake Up is "I need someone else to do this for me" action, then Mend should be "I start it then others can help" action. That would make it more fun and work for the killer b/c then survivors may tend to group up more to Mend faster. And the counter, Mending yourself only, means you take more time which also benefits the killer.