Question about the new prestige system
If my Pinhead is P3 level 50 and I have every killer perk unlocked for him will he be P3 after the update or be higher since I got all the killer perks on him?
If my Pinhead is P3 level 50 and I have every killer perk unlocked for him will he be P3 after the update or be higher since I got all the killer perks on him?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They haven't confirmed this either way - there's a 'catch up' mechanic for those who haven't engaged in the prestige system but how that works, what that'll bring people to, if they'll make people higher than P3 if they're already maxed P3, etc. haven't yet been shared.