Brand New Part Fix
Hi,
already for 2 mounth I see that the brand new part doesn't work correct. The firt skill check give progress, but the second not. Pls fix.
Tagged:
Mod
Hi,
already for 2 mounth I see that the brand new part doesn't work correct. The firt skill check give progress, but the second not. Pls fix.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You gotta pass both checks.
I know, i mean if you pass both checks, the second doesnt give progress
Hello, when you want to report a bug, please check the bug report section (https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs) to see if it has been reported already and upvote it, otherwise open a new report following the guidelines.