Permanent Feral Frenzy (PC)

Was just in a match playing Legion on Rancid Abbatoir, and after finding the first survivor I was close enough to enter Feral Frenzy and attack at the same time, but instead there was a weird glitch where I was in a permanent state of FF (without being considered in FF as the meter did not drain). It kept me at the base FF speed, I was able to see scratch marks, I could vault windows and pallets at FF speed, and striking survivors dealt regular damage as opposed to deep wounds. Picking up survivors did not cancel it out. I wasn't struck by any pallets, so idk if that would cancel it or not. Activating FF a second time fixed the situation though. Going to playtest to see if I can activate it again consistently, and if I can I'll post an update.

Edit: Just in case it matters my loadout was:

Add-Ons: Iridescent Button/Susie's Mix-Tape

Perks: Trail of Torment, Bamboozle, Discordance, BBQ

Update: After several public matches and testing in Customs, I haven't been able to successfully recreate the conditions to cause the glitch to occur.

Tagged: Pending

Comments