Guide: How to find Invitations (Anniversary Totems)
It sounds impossible to find them,
except there is few things that you can rely on: (or keep an eye out for)
- The spawns aren't random.
You heared me, I've seen these things spawn at the same location 3 times in the same game..
- They move
The frustrating part about them is that despite nobody picking them up they will teleport after waiting for a while.
- Playing killer
Since killer is faster than survivor, and isn't harrased by anything barely, he has easier time finding them,
although the first person view makes you to look around.
And where do they spawn if it's not random?
- usually in some jungle gym, some maps like the new Dredge map has one spawn in the shack
- Macmillan Estate and Gasheaven are really good maps for finding invitations
Let me show you...
This is me instantly finding invintation on Wraith because he is fast and I have a rough estimate of where they spawn:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SK00YWJqraYHere is me finding it spawn at the same location twice, as you can see I can't pick it up and I'm playing vs the same survivors:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JXHfVfXbO8Good luck guys,
have a nice day.
Comments
yep
uh-huh
I'll bump this post one last time, since some people are actually finding it useful
Tried using this and it didn't help at all.
There are different versions of MacMillan map,
also I think everytime the invitation teleports you hear a sound queue
Heard it from a friend, but the invitation moves/teleports clockwise. so if you saw it while getting chased and it decides its time to move, just go clockwise around the map.
wait really?