Should I level up David or Jeff first?

 I’m trying to get all of the perks for the characters so then I have every possible thing at my disposal for when I choose which characters to focus on. 

I have decided to level up the guys first, and I just finished Tapp, and only David is left. I chose to do Tapp before David because I figured Tenacity would synergize with no mither. 

Should I wait for Jeff to hit live or should I try to get David’s perks first? 

Comments

  • David, dead hard is a spectacular perk if used right and can extend a chase pretty well. Also *cough cough* SHIRTLESS DAVID *cough cough*
  • Dead Hard is really good. Gives you a second chance is you mess up a loop. Hence why it's annoying as killer.

    WGLF - Good but use it responsibly. Don't farm. Good for the BP grind.

    No Mither - garbage.

    Vs

    Breakdown - If you take it solo that's 2 hooks you'll do for your team. Not all that. Only good for the team if multiple people take it.

    Distortion - Sounds like it will become a new meta perk. Going to be weak against a killer with a number of aura reading perks like Huntress, but many killers only take 1 so it will give you a fair bit of safety.

    Aftercare - To be honest I'd just take Bond.


    So based on that I'd go David. Plus David is useable, Jeff isn't at the moment as he's far too loud. They might change that though.