Question about event
Hi, So you have to look for totems, but there are 5 of them for each, one for the game, or sometimes there aren't any? How do they appear, because I don't know whether to look for them actively or not.
Hi, So you have to look for totems, but there are 5 of them for each, one for the game, or sometimes there aren't any? How do they appear, because I don't know whether to look for them actively or not.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Every once in a while you'll hear a global audio queue that sounds like a chime. That means the totem's location has changed.
Not sure if there's a finite amount per game, but if you hear the audio queue, it's out there.
They appear randomly and move after a bit if no one has collected the invitation. If you play a flan you get a audio notification when it moves and you will see its aura when you are near it.
First of all, thank you all for the answers!
Secondly, i have another question - what i have to do to get masks, is it random? In the beginning I got 4 masks one after the other. Even without a successful escape. And then I found invitations without masks, and now after about 8 I finally got another mask, but after running away. So I guess I don't really understand the rules, I thought it was just about finding an invitation?
To get a mask as survivor, you have to collect the invitation and then survive for a couple of seconds after endgame collapse starts -- so, survive for a few seconds after the exit gates are open or the hatch appears.