Legion 5th hit bug

Platform: PC

Description: Please fix legion 5th hit bug where sometime the 5th hit just not down survivor and I got kicked out of frenzy, this can cost me games, a major bug, please fix this

Step to reproduce: I cant give footage because I'm not recording when playing the game, but I have seen others have the same issue

How often does this occur: it's 2 games in a row for me

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I have the same problem, but i dont want to open a new report for the same issue so ill just drop it here i guess?

    2 matches back to back this happened to me,

    addons: Filthy Blade (very rare frenzy addon increases mend time) and Defaced Smiley Pin (Uncommon frenzy addon self mend inflicts survs with mangled)

    chained 4 hits, went to hit my 5th frenzy on the same survivor that my 4th hit was, no down i get knocked from power and they get distance.

    perks Dead mans switch, Scourge Hook:pain res., thanatophobia and BBQ

    just played a surv match aginst legion and they 5th hit frenzy downed me, so i guess its random chance if it works?

    edit: platform PC