Possible Overzealous bug or intended?

I'm not an expert, so correct me if I'm wrong, but shouldn't overzealous lose it's effect once Deep Wounded?


20220618212239_1.jpg image.png

I always thought it counts as losing health state.

But maybe because it's not like a permanent health state, it doesn't count?

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Being deepwounded doesn’t count as losing a health state (unless you went from healthy straight to injured w/ deepwound, like with legion/slinger). This is consistent with other perks that trigger on health state loss such as blood favor.

    However, it does count as a health state for healing purposes (eg. adrenaline will remove deepwound and leave you injured).

  • @sizzlingmario4 said:

    Being deepwounded doesn’t count as losing a health state (unless you went from healthy straight to injured w/ deepwound, like with legion/slinger). This is consistent with other perks that trigger on health state loss such as blood favor.

    However, it does count as a health state for healing purposes (eg. adrenaline will remove deepwound and leave you injured).

    thanks for clearing that up for me