Stopping healing with haemorrhage

Why does stopping the healing action on a survivor suffering from haemorrhage always make the sound of a failed skill check? Is it giving the killer an explosion notification when this happens? This is very confusing.

Comments

  • I do not believe it gives a noise notification the few times I've interupted survivors healing with sloppy. But you can hear the healing being stopped when you are close by. I think once it was enough for me to find the survivor who I otherwise might have missed if I didn't hear the healing being stopped.

  • It does not produce a notification.

  • @Crowman said:

    I do not believe it gives a noise notification the few times I've interupted survivors healing with sloppy. But you can hear the healing being stopped when you are close by. I think once it was enough for me to find the survivor who I otherwise might have missed if I didn't hear the healing being stopped.

    I’ve only experienced my healing being interrupted once since the status effect was buffed, and it was just a few days ago. I was confounded when it happened to me, but I assumed it was just a phantom skill check. Then I’m watching a YouTube video from a steamer today to see every time they stopped self-healing it occurred. I had no idea prior.

  • The only time stopping a healing action should make a noise is if you stop in the middle of a skill check.

  • @River_dbd said:

    The only time stopping a healing action should make a noise is if you stop in the middle of a skill check.

    Agreed (other than using Bite the Bullet), but new haemorrhage changes that.