Oh boy...
Just got out of a weird stupid af game with a Myers punishing us and himself.
Myers catches a survivor and puts survivor on hook and proceed to hard camp this survivor. Not to mention he has a Mori too so why camp with 5 gens still up (This is because of Ruin.)
So someone finds Ruin and destroys it and after that we all popped 3 gens while he was camping. (Because gen rushing is what we should do in this situation am I right.) That person dies and while I'm on another gen I hear the Myers pop into T3 and then someone dies?!?
So you're telling me he has ######### Tombstone too!!! He finds me and I try to give a good run around long enough so my teammate can do the last 2 gens or find Hatch. Myers finally catches me and leaves me on the ground... I'm crawling and he finds me everywhere I crawl, so that let me knew he had Deerstalker.
I know sometime a killer has no choice but to camp sometimes like when the gates are open or you catch a BMer at the end, but killers like this that are intentionally coming in with the mindset of camping is insane.
He never found the last guy and he lets me die on the ground and the last guy escape via the hatch. At the end I look at what the killer had... Bloodwarden, Noed, Deerstalker & Hex: Ruin plus Ebony Mori and Judith Tombstone with J. Myers Memorial.
This is probably the most tryhard Myers I've ever encountered and I hope never again.
Myers catches a survivor and puts survivor on hook and proceed to hard camp this survivor. Not to mention he has a Mori too so why camp with 5 gens still up (This is because of Ruin.)
So someone finds Ruin and destroys it and after that we all popped 3 gens while he was camping. (Because gen rushing is what we should do in this situation am I right.) That person dies and while I'm on another gen I hear the Myers pop into T3 and then someone dies?!?
So you're telling me he has ######### Tombstone too!!! He finds me and I try to give a good run around long enough so my teammate can do the last 2 gens or find Hatch. Myers finally catches me and leaves me on the ground... I'm crawling and he finds me everywhere I crawl, so that let me knew he had Deerstalker.
I know sometime a killer has no choice but to camp sometimes like when the gates are open or you catch a BMer at the end, but killers like this that are intentionally coming in with the mindset of camping is insane.
He never found the last guy and he lets me die on the ground and the last guy escape via the hatch. At the end I look at what the killer had... Bloodwarden, Noed, Deerstalker & Hex: Ruin plus Ebony Mori and Judith Tombstone with J. Myers Memorial.
This is probably the most tryhard Myers I've ever encountered and I hope never again.
Comments
That's a laughable Myers lol