How do i find the game enjoyable again?
So i have played the game since 2017, I've ALWAYS found the game more or less enjoyable (besides when elgion came out for good reasons :P)
I took a break 2 weeks after onryo came and i decided to play again when Dredge cameout. Anyways i've played a few matches the past days but I've lost basically all of them. Now im not saying this to excuse my faults because im not perfect but i still loop really well. I get hooked 0 times before 2 of my teammates have died yet i loop longer than them combined and take hits for them. It's not even my fault we are losing i play almost perfectly(minor mistakes only). I've only had one good game with 3 good teammates for the past like 9 games. I even take downs for some of my teammates when i feel like they have had it rough and need it, yet they die first. Killers are tunneling out the bad players first and well i cant blame em, they want to win just like i do. This results in my teammates almost always dying really quick and the match being almost a 3v1 which is much harder to win...
I've tried to run fun perks like deception, head on, quick and quiet and stuff like that which is kinda fun and i usually don't expect to win when i do. But sometimes i want to play normally and just win a few matches. When i play with friends i have no problem winning its just that i cant soloQ and find remotely okay teammates. This makes the game unattractive since i cant play all of my matches with friends (i dont expect good teammates every game but its like 1/20 games right now...)
I don't find any joy in playing killer because when i do win as killer i get the "#########" "your trash" because i play twins, nurse and blight (i dont really mind getting those comments because i dont care but its not fun knowing other people are not enjoying the game when i play). When i decide to do fun builds like basement deathslinger or play a weaker killers like clown or pig it's hard to win... So i don't find that fun either. Killer also takes more concentration and i have to focus more than survivor. This too makes killer boring to play, especially for long peroids of time, its perfect for a few matches sure but like i can't spend 8 hours playing killer or even 2 :/
Do you find dbd enjoyable? do you play serious and do you care when you lose or not?
+ I just want tips or ideas on how i can find dbd fun again!
(sry for spelling mistakes i typed this fairly quick and english isn't my first language!)
Comments