Freddy: Which Power?

Dream Snares and Dream Pallets, the game makes you choose one or the other…I’ve always wanted to know which people prefer between the two.

Comments

  • It may objectively be bad, but there's nothing quite like watching an especially cocky survivor drop a pallet, begin tbagging, and go down before they realize how they just played themselves.

  • Snares have turned into garbage, not that they did anything before though. Pallets are funnier for me, and trolling a survivor is satisfying, especially when they click and teabag you.

    Also, where is the old Dream Demon? If it were here, I would have chosen it.

  • I’m glad Pallets also have some fans, I thought I might be alone lol

    @Slan said:

    Snares have turned into garbage, not that they did anything before though. Pallets are funnier for me, and trolling a survivor is satisfying, especially when they click and teabag you.

    Also, where is the old Dream Demon? If it were here, I would have chosen it.

    I couldn’t put old Dream Demon because it didn’t answer my question of preference between Dream Snares or Dream Pallets. If it was ‘Your Favorite Freddy Power, I’d have added it and voted for it myself. Every video I see of Freddy recently is Dream Snares, just curious if anyone else like Dream Pallets more.

  • @Hi_Im_Chucky said:

    I’m glad Pallets also have some fans, I thought I might be alone lol

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3010895#Comment_3010895

    I couldn’t put old Dream Demon because it didn’t answer my question of preference between Dream Snares or Dream Pallets. If it was ‘Your Favorite Freddy Power, I’d have added it and voted for it myself. Every video I see of Freddy recently is Dream Snares, just curious if anyone else like Dream Pallets more.

    Bear in mind that most of the playerbase is main survivor, and snares barely annoy them, so it is no surprise that they prefer those.

  • Its not the best and sometimes doesn't even work at all a match, but it is super satisfying to trick someone into dropping a fake pallet lol.

  • Pallet is fun... but against survivor who uses brain these are useless.

  • Pallet is basically useless at high MMR.

    Worse still -m any survivors try to preserve pallets, so they will either greed the chase and make you spend several seconds on the hit anyway - or they will use distance to pre-throw pallets and make safe plays to your displeasure, mentally knowing that they can come back and slam those pallets down to remove them for their friends.


    At the very least, snares can give better information while also edging out hits in particular loops.