'Almost Made It' challenge... what is the secret?
"Go from healthy to injured when vaulting a window or a pallet while in a chase 4 times"
I've lost the counts how many times I should have completed this challenge. Is it bugged or what?
"Go from healthy to injured when vaulting a window or a pallet while in a chase 4 times"
I've lost the counts how many times I should have completed this challenge. Is it bugged or what?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Are you actively in a chase when you get hit? I kept standing by windows waiting for the killer to swing but I realized I wasn't in a chase because I wasn't running before vaulting.