The more things change...

...the more they stay the same.


I left the game for quite some time due to some seasonal work. When I left, for reference, The Artist was just released.

-Dead Hard was OP / Useless depending on skill and who you ask.

-Survivors had it too easy with amazing perks and killers were always being nerfed.

-Killers had it too easy with camping / tunneling and survivors were always being nerfed.

-No one used keys anymore because bE made them useless.

-The new killer was unfair / trash tier.


----------------------


Now that I've returned ..


-Dead Hard is about to be nerfed into being useless/ not be nerfed enough depending on who you ask.

-Survivors have it too easy.

-Killers are always camping / tunneling.

-No one uses Keys.

-The new killer is OP as hell.


I guess there's some slight movement forward? Anyways, I'm still catching up to all the changes. What's the number 1 thing that I used to know that's now wrong? Remember, I left when Artist dropped.


Also, plz buff Sadako. Best girl is useless/trash tier.

Comments

  • @Thunderfrog said:

    ...the more they stay the same.

    I left the game for quite some time due to some seasonal work. When I left, for reference, The Artist was just released.

    -Dead Hard was OP / Useless depending on skill and who you ask.

    -Survivors had it too easy with amazing perks and killers were always being nerfed.

    -Killers had it too easy with camping / tunneling and survivors were always being nerfed.

    -No one used keys anymore because bE made them useless.

    -The new killer was unfair / trash tier.

    ----------------------

    Now that I've returned ..

    -Dead Hard is about to be nerfed into being useless/ not be nerfed enough depending on who you ask.

    -Survivors have it too easy.

    -Killers are always camping / tunneling.

    -No one uses Keys.

    -The new killer is OP as hell.

    I guess there's some slight movement forward? Anyways, I'm still catching up to all the changes. What's the number 1 thing that I used to know that's now wrong? Remember, I left when Artist dropped.

    Also, plz buff Sadako. Best girl is useless/trash tier.

    Dredge? Op? Sure he's different, definitely B+ tier, but he's not busted, just a fun and decent killer actually

  • I think if I got treated as poorly by killers as I do survivors I wouldn't have even come back. Survivors, whether you are surviving against them or alongside them, are the worst.


    Regarding Dredge, he's super good from what I've seen. I dunno, maybe I just havent figured him out yet.