Who is your Survivor & Killer main?


Mine 💜


Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
BILLYYYYYY BOOOOOYYYYY
Kate and Spirit. Jake, Huntress, and Hag are my secondaries.
Wraith, Pig with ambush addons and Rin (not exactly mains cause i dont play killer often but i find playing these killers fun)
Im 90% killer, trapper, and 10% toxictroll Dwight
Leatherface... but I feel like I'm shifting to the Spirit.
aaand... Sweatpants Meg or Vigo's Apprentice Pants Claudette. If I had the poofy pants for Jake and Nea, I'd play them too. Hell, if there was a survivor that was just a pair of poofy pants, they would be my main.
Nea - Well-rounded main for if I want to escape
Feng -"Gen Rat" just for rushing and disappearing
Jake - "Sabo Rat" He's, well, he's an event that killers hate. I have a low survival rate with him but it's all worth it to drop a hook in front of the killer carrying.
David - Beautiful Beefcake. He's my most altruistic, just kind of always there.
Kate - Howdy Hun! I swear she's just, she gives the killer a spicy view before running them around.
(This is already so long but oh well.)
For Killers I have a few, less than the survivors though
Spirit - She's my main main, I can get consistent kills some of which are personal thanks to Rancor.
Hag - She's my underdog, I only run crows on her and almost always end up with a slug fest. Normally I'll bring one to hatch, if they don't wiggle too much
Myers - I'm pretty awful at him but, I like him too much to give him up.
(I hope to add Legion to this list, as much as it pains me to see how unfortunate their state is but, I don't know, I have faith in their situation, maybe they'll turn them around and make it so they're not just a laughing stock.)
Killer:Myers
Survivor:Jake Park
Meg for survivor (Best girl, I'll fite U)
Killer tends to move around but Spirit mostly right now. (Daddy Myers was the former main)
Freddy for Killer.
I've only recently started maining Quentin but I've been playing others too such as Adam and David, but I've mained Freddy ever since he released. Although I do enjoy playing the other killers like Spirit and Pig (they're my second and third mains)